You can visit all three sites in Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve in one day. The average visiting time for each site is about one hour.
Thursday to Sunday: 09:30 to 17:00
Avenue des Combattants 41, 1340 Ottignies
15 minutes walk from Ottignies SNCB station
10 minutes walk from Céroux-Mousty SNCB station
Free parking, blue zone (Monday to Saturday from 08:00 to 21:00)
For your convenience, we would ask you to park your vehicles either in the car park of the Douaire shopping centre, in Coeur de Ville car park or in the Place du Centre.
Tuesday to Friday: 09:30 to 17:00
Weekends and public holidays: 11:00 to 17:00, on the 3rd Thursday of the month open until 22:00
Place des Sciences 3, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
6 minutes walk from Louvain-la-Neuve SNCB station
10 minutes walk from the bus station
Free parking on Voie Minckeleers (limited number of spaces). Exit code to be requested at the Musée L's reception.
On weekdays: Pont-Neuf car park (blue zone) or parkings “malins”
Thursday to Friday: 09:30 to 17:00
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 to 18:00
Parking des Sciences UCLouvain, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Acces via Place des Sciences
Acces for people with reduced mobility via Porte Lemaître
16/9 ⎯ 22/11/2021
Thursday to Sunday from 12:00 to 18:00
Rue Royale 236, 1210 Brussels
16/9 ⎯ 30/10/2021
Friday to Sunday from 14:00 to 18:00
Allée Pierre Levie 1, 1200 Brussels
Beginning of 2022
Rue Saint-Martin 127-129, 75004 Paris
All sites are accessible for people with reduced mobility.
Exhibition pass for Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve (Cultural Centre, Museum L, Parking des Sciences) + the exhibition at Le Botanique and La Médiatine. This pass is for one visit to each exhibition site, on one or more days.
The pass can be purchased at each exhibition site or online.
Adults et senior citizens
(13-25 years old,
people with disabilities,
groups of at least 10 people, UCLouvain members,
0-12 years old
On the first Sunday of each month, access to Museum L is free. Tickets for the Cultural Centre and the Parking des Sciences remain payable.
* reductions granted on presentation of supporting documents
You can discover the exhibition on your own, with the advice of the mediators on site.
To prepare or enhance your visit, we suggest you see the show Au bord du monde. More informations here.
We have 2 options for schools (primary aged 9 years and up and secondary), and 3 options for groups and associations, by booking, from Thursday to Sunday:
Primary (aged 9 years and up) and secondary schools
• Au bord du monde at the Centre culturel + guided tour of the Centre culturel (90 minutes). Infos : email@example.com
-12s : 5 €/person
+12s: 8 €/person (including Pass)
• Au bord du monde at Musée L (50 minutes) + guided tour of Musée L (1 hour), break (45 minutes) and visit to the Parking des Sciences (1 hour). Infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Picnic room for 25 people at Musée L available by booking.
-12s: 8 €/person
+12s: 10 €/person
For groups and associations
• book your tickets for the show Au bord du monde (see calendar) to enhance your visit!
Price: ticket price for the show + price of the Pass
• guided tour (in french) of Musée L (1 hour) in an atmosphere that encourages discussion and questioning, respecting the pace of each person | 15 people maximum.
Price: price of the Pass + 75 € | infos : email@example.com
• guided tour of Le Botanique (1 hour), in an atmosphere that encourages discussion and questioning, respecting the pace of each person | 15 people maximum.
Price: price of the Pass + 75 € | infos : firstname.lastname@example.org